Friday 31 December 2010

Let This New Year Be What I Need To Change For The Better, Let Us Succed.

Ladies, put on your heels. Gentle Men, grab your smart shirts. Every one, pick up your bottles of vodka.
.
Its time to take on the new year.
.
I'm in a far better mood today because its time for a fresh start. It also helps that Skei called this morning after I called his house yesterday afternoon. And that the scales have decided to take pity on me, this last day of 2010 by telling my I'm 145.2.
Score!
.
My cuts stung in the shower this morning but heyo, 2011 is gonna be the year we all need!
.
Along with this post come my New Year Resolutions.
.
-Get down to 9 stone (126 lbs)
-(If I'm not happy or careless) Act happy and careless
-Exercise more often (5 days a week is good)
-Do well in my GCSEs and get into College
-Look fabulous all the time! XD
-Make more friends
-Go out more
-Help suicidal/depressed young people :)
.
What are your resolutions this year??
.
Right well I might start getting ready for this party I'm going to! I have a lot of primping needed. I hope you all have a FANTASTICAL New Year! I wish you all the best in 2011. I do indeed love you all dearly, and love you more if you're a frequent commenter ;)
haha
.
I hope you all get drunk and stupid tonight!
.
I will be ;D
.
'I Can Die From The Dancing' - 3OH!3 - I Can Do Anything

1 comment:

  1. Be happy and careless, I like that one :)
    Hope you partied hard pretty girl, I certainly did :L:L:L
    xoxoxoxox

    HAPPY NEW YEAR DOLL FACE <3

    ReplyDelete