Friday 24 December 2010

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Christmas Isn't Quite Today...

I feel like my picture.
XD
.
I'm dreading Christmas.
Just the thought of seeing my Dad, having to play nice. Around Tina(My Dad's girlfriend)'s family (Including Charlie, YEY! XD) trying to make sure my skirt isn't too short as to not offend Tina's mum, Focus on eating v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y, and as little at possible and also explain to my father when he picks my up that I refuse to open any presents in front of Tina's family. Seeing as, I dont know any of them.
.
Argh. Frustration. I've been in a pretty pessimistic mood all day, sitting around watching TV feeling knackered. But I tried to get into the Christmas spirit by joining my Gran in making place settings for everyone, and also setting up the table, etc. for Boxing Day.
(I also had a small piece of cake... I dont think its bad coz my body needs to get used to food again anyway... It was VERY SMALL I promise.)
I also smell like Cinnamon incense as I lit one downstairs.
.
Oh and my Grandfather is pissed. Stupid old twat.
.
OHOHOH! I ALMOST FORGOT (I dont know how I managed to forget THIS!)
I jumped on (okay, stepped, I'd never get on the scales with enthusiasm...) the scales and saw...
DUM DUM DUUUUM!
146.4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHH!!! WHOOPEYYYY!!!
Personally I think I rule right now! ;D
Thats... WOW exactly 3 lbs! :o
.
I've now come to LOVE fasting! I remember the days when it was SO DAMNED DIFFICULT! HAHA! I'm so proud of myself right now! I'll weigh myself again tomorrow morning before I start getting ready to see my Dad, and I'll post tomorrow. Something more Christmassy, maybe? (I'm trying to figure out how many days loosing 3lbs took me...) FUCK BARLEY 3 DAYS!
.
Heeheeheee... Thats put me in a good mood for tomorrow. I bet I've gained because the small bit of cake. I'll do my exercises tomorrow too... and more. I think.
.
BWAHAHA!
Right, back to my Christmas day dread. Mehh. I dont know these people well enough to feel comfortable. Even worse, good-looking 16 year old will be around. I MUST NOT LOOK LIKE A PIG! Or a slut come to think of it. He's basically my unofficial step-brother. I may say this to him if we ever get talking. I'd like another friend. Specially an out of school one XD They're usually the most interesting anyway. Ahh
.
NEWS JUST IN
MY MOTHER BOUGHT ME A TAKE AWAY CURRY!
FOR FUCKS SAKE WOMAN NOOOO!
THIS IS WHY YOU'RE SO FAT MUM!
.
Apologies. Just had to put that out there. -.-
My family are so difficult. Morons.
.
I guess I should stop there?
:/ I've run out of interesting things to say...
I'll post tomorrow... but considering I might over sleep and might not get time to post.
Merry Christmas!
.
'I wish I was someone other than me, Fighting to keep the mirror happy' - Bethany Dillon - Beautiful

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Good job on the weight loss! I love fasting, too . . . when I do it right, that is. ;)

    Question: Why do you refuse to open presents in front of your Dad's gf's family? Are you afraid you will react badly and you don't want them to see your face? Or is it because you value present-opening as a family tradition, and don't want the gf's fam to be part of it? I'm just curious . . . I wasn't quite sure what you were getting at.

    ReplyDelete