Thursday 23 December 2010

Let My Paridise Sparkle In Perfect Cleanliness..

I'm feeling terribly exausted.
.
It was too cold to get a decent night's sleep, so I was up at 9. Its so wrong to be up at 9. But I've spent the majority of this morning trying to warm up and sort out my things. Excluding my head. That is far from being fixed.
.
I have decided to have a monster clean up because my room is FOUL. I may even to the extent of stripping the bed sheets. I found a stain on them that I don't remember making... that is how manky my room currently is.
.
Yes. I'm definitely changing the bed sheets. And sweeping the hall outside my room. And organising all my DVDs and CDs that haven't been living in their cases for a good few months. And probably my writing, school work and drawings. Just anything that NEEDS organising. I love this mood really. I get stuff done.
.
My room is freezing. The damned heater is shit and our central heating thingy is going to run out of gas soon so then we'll be buggered. I'm thinking about talking to my Gran about getting the rest of the electric heaters out to keep us from dying of the cold over night.
.
Oh, might as well put something ED related in here. I haven't eaten for 1 1/2 days. I am going to make it until Christmas day. Unfortunately I am having a 'nut roast' (whatever that is) instead of soup when I spend Christmas day with my Dad. Urgh. But Boxing Day I will have soup. Nothing else. Then back to fasting. I will keep up my exercises everyday or I believe I will get insanely fat. I already am, but I mean worse than... this.
.
Right, there was my ramble about cold weather, cleaning and feeling fat.
Whoopey! Cleaning!
.
'We're hopelessly blissful and blind, to all we are' - Sum 41 - All To Blame

2 comments:

  1. Omg it's freezing here too. The water in my bedroom froe overnight and I have to have three fucking duvets and I'm still not warm.
    Hope it all works out for you honey, MERRY CHRISTMAS :) :) :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Well it is much easier for me to sort out my thoughts in a clean, I don't know about you. But regardless, at least it's another way to burn calories.

    Thanks for rambling. Seriously. I like knowing how each blogger's mind works. And yours certainly encourages me to get off my butt and exercise. :)

    ReplyDelete