Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas To All, And To All A GoodNight!

Who's going to be abusing her laxatives tonight?
I AM!!
*face palm*
.
Okay, today wasn't so bad! Tina's mum was lovely. So was Tina's daughter. She was bloody funny I must say! Charlie SPOKE! Second time I've met him, he spoke to me in conversation. And LOL my hair is shorter than his! Haha! Well, mine isn't shoulder length anymore, and the back of his is going down his shoulders so... LOL!
.
I helped Tina and my Dad cook. I actually had a small plate of food, barely covering the surface of my plate when everyone else was PILED on. I didn't even finish it. Then... Fuck me... Came the chocolate gateau. I had a 'small' piece. Meh. It was medium. I ate slowly all day! Whoopeyy!! But. I had some chocolate. Like 10. Buuuut, I'm planning on doing mad dancing for God knows how long after I finish my post.
.
I got make-up from my Dad and Tina. :/
But, its good quality make-up so I'm not too fussed. I would have preferred perfume, like the last present I received from my Father. I also had some alcohol. Not alot. I tried a bit of everything I was offered.
Half a glass of rose. 2 sips of Sambuka. A mouthful of Bailey's.
Sambuka is foul. Never ever again.
.
So really. I didn't do too badly. Tomorrow I'll only have soup and a SMALL piece if cake IF I actually want what we have. I will cut it myself this time!
.
I learnt how to play Poker! I was shit but it was fun, specially after I got Charlie and Kally (Tina's daughter) to join in with me, Tina and Dad. Kally taught us how to play properly, coz apparently Tina's was telling us wrong. Ha. Made my day.
BUUUUUT.
I haven't opened many presents. *sad face*
.
That will be tomorrow.
.
I have to wait.
RIGHT NOW I have to dance off this chocolate and alcohol.
I might have a glass of wine tomorrow too.
.
.
I'm trying to keep my system clear for New Year.
Heh heh.
I'm soo gonna get trashed.
.
'Behave little boy, you better sit back down, you better hold your ground' - Papa Roach - Binge

2 comments:

  1. you read my mind on the laxatives... already at 3. lol

    Sounds like you had a fairly lovely evening though :)

    I'm with ya on system clean till new years :D

    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you didn't do too badly at all! I'm glad things went better with Tina's family than you had first expected. I am never one to volunter a game of poker, but every time someone gets one going, it does turn out to be quite fun. And great idea on the dancing. I can't wait to be back to my own house where I can blast the music and dance calories off effortlessly. :)

    ReplyDelete