Tuesday 17 August 2010

I'M BEING CHECKED OUT??????


Ahahahahaa!!
.
My God I never thought I'd say that!
.
Okay it started at the wedding where I got drunk, the two guys around my age who I got friendly with (thanks to Skei) later in the night (After being rather wasted and T puking a rainbow XD) told me they were both proper checking me out when they first saw me and were doing their weird little signal to eachother meaning they thought I was hot.
.
Oh.
My.
GOD!
.
I've never been checked out before! They said they thought I was like 18 (urhh like 2 and a bit years off bbe XD) and the reason they thought I was hot was coz..
-I have nice legs
-I looked cool in my skinnies
-I have a nice bum
-I have a nice face
-I have big boobs
I mean SERIOUSLY?? 2 guys thought(well think..) I'm hot?? And haha... I slept in the same bed as T and Skei... Both in their underwear... teehee ^-^ I feel slightly whore-ish (Yeah Peri You have a point ;]) And T was the Hot one.. G was the short shubby one. Who's room I got changed in before we even spoke XD He was shocked when he found that out. And I was the first girl to stay in his room ;) PAHAHA! I'M SO COOL! XD
.
And today in Iceland (the food shop..) This kinda hot guy was checking me out when I was standing with my Gran (PAHA!) I guessed he was checking me out because he was looking at me until he passed me. And he made full 3 second eye contact with me.
.
Corr... Am I hot now??? Wow. I don't feel it... But I like the attention XD
.
.
Anyway. I was shocked when I saw the increase in Followers. FANKS PrettyWreck<3>(Btw can someone tell me how to link to other bloggers on my blog? I'm sucha retard)
.
And to whoever likes lists... I LIKE THEM TOO!
Todays list!
5 Favourite possesions. Not people... You don't own people. Well... I don't myabe you do?
Anyway..
1Laptop<3
2My only size 8 shorts
3My Huge comfy trainers that are battered
4My phone...
5My little stuffed toy dog Poppy :3
.
WOO!...
?
I dont know.
One final notice... I'm going to attempt to fast. Yeah. Not much hope really, aspecially for 5 days... BUT I WILL TRY HARD
Ah...
Well... Sayonara <3
x


5 comments:

  1. lovely. although i never say yes, it is fun to be checked out&asked out. 5 days? my, you're brave. good luck little miss.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you, it is a nice feeling isn't it. Good Luck with your fast hunn!

    1. Baggy Jumperss
    2. Laptop
    3. Signed Mighty Boosh Book
    4. Harry Potter DVDS
    5. Scales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your fast darling :) Haha I bet you are hot! Just bringing them all in aren't you :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 guitar
    2 stereo
    3 phone
    4 laptop
    er what comes next XD
    5 er er tv

    tehe XD ily xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Pointe shoes
    2. Tutu that I designed and got made and is so so pretty!
    3. Mac Laptop
    4. iPhone
    5. Signed copies of His Dark Materials

    XD

    Get you with the fitties ;)

    ReplyDelete