Wednesday 18 August 2010

Errrr?

Okay.
Please. Someone SHOUT AT ME I'M A BAD BAD GIRL!!
.
I suck at fasting -.- Caved into a cookie (thanks to Skei) and just pigged out on Mac and CHEESE??!!
My God I'm A HUUUUUGE FATTIE!!
.
So.. Shout At me!
.
I WILL FAST FOR 4 DAYS THOUGH!!
=.= (Determined face)
.
Uhm... Right well.
To new followers who haven't bothered to read my character list: I may be getting checked out, but I cant and wont say yes as SKEI is my boyfriend. Just thought I'd clear that up! Incase people didn't know!
Oh and I made a character name mistake last time x.x T and G... No.. Its T and Gaz. Sorry guys XD
.
I did my first yoga class todayy!!
It sucked.
It was full of old people who could do MORE THAN ME!
WTF! I'm supposed to be flexable? Fucking hell do I hurt!
.
*sigh* Well heres my food plan.
I shall fast for 4 days (til monday) And then move onto my version of Skinny Girl Diet! Basically I halfed the calories so I'd eat less shit and be forced to eat fruit!
Thats like... 3 ish weeks long... I keep forgetting where I left my booklet with it in so I'm not sure. But I WILL FAST =.=
FASTFASTFASTFASTFAST...
I just realised if you type fast wrong it could be 'Fats'
Ironic.
.
I've also set up exercises to do each day on my SGD so hopefully I'll loose weight FAST
See what I did there?
No? Okay.. :(
.
.
Oh God, I dont want school to start in about 2 and a half weeks!! I have course work to do and a book to read for English! GAHH!!
.
But I CBAAAA!!!
Coz, as you all know...
I'M A LAZY FATTIEEE!!
WOO
RUN FATTIE RUN!!
GAHHH!!!
.
I have no lists for you... I'll think of one!!!!
*thinks*
Top 3 people you couldn't live with out!!
1Skei.. (feel special BIYATCH)
2Mannyy XD
3All those sexy people out there! My Thinspo's basically XD
.
Spaz list :3
I'll leave before you get TOO scared of me
Again
I'm sorry! I'll stop!
x

6 comments:

  1. 1. My dad
    2. My boyfriend
    3. My little sister
    I love your lists [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...
    1. My Mum
    2. Sarah (girl I like + BFF)
    3. Ballet teacher :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. i really want a cookie now. shit. good luck on the 4 days. you can do it. stay strong, babygirl.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh. Fast is fats! Ahh, it's like saying, if you don't fast you get fats ;( How depressing. Haha, sorry! Anyways, unluckyyy. You'll be okay during your fast. The skinny girl diet sounds interesting! I did the list, but.. My choices were sad :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw you do make me laugh! I find that when I go to school I'm less tempted to eat around others. Your lists are fun :)

    1.Corina
    2.My Brother
    3.Tom

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can do it i belive in you and you know im here al the way unless my dad is being a dick XD as always XD
    er people i cant live with out
    1 MY MUMMY I LOVE MY MUMMY
    2 KODII XX I LOVE KODII
    3 i dont know proobs erm g man
    i love you kodii

    ReplyDelete