Sunday 15 August 2010

Coz I'm Lyke Uberr Cool XD

Hey XD
.
Right, To the people who commented my last blog.
.
GOOD ON YOU MOTHER FUCKERSS!!
To everyone else... Fucking comment this one bitches -.-
But yes, I'm glad that at least 3 people did what I asked XD all unique and inventive so I feel like a not so individual person.
.
Moving on.
WOO WEDDING DRINK FEST XD
I'll go into detail some other time, but I drank a lot. I've probably gone back up to 160lbs knowing me. (Okay that's a bit too much to put on in a night... like... 15lbs too much XD)
.
I have another activity for today.
a list of food that you love but is uber bad for you (list of up to 5 XD) and a list of your go to diet foods which are healthy and may taste good or horrible (again, up to 5)
XD
List one:
1 Any form of pudding
2 Alcohol (You can put drinks too XD)
3 Chips/Crisps
4 Ice cream/lollies
5 Bread and butter
.
List two:
1 Apples and bananas
2 WATERRRRRR (L)
3 Diet drinks and juice
4 eggs
5 Skimmed milk
.
there's my list, have fun!
I'm gonna do more of these XD there fun and get you're lazy arses to COMMENT ;)
I lave you though
You know that obvs.
;)
x

4 comments:

  1. 1. Macaroni cheese
    2. Chocolate eclairs
    3. Cheesecake
    4. Chips
    5. Alcohol


    Then
    1. Water
    2. Pysillium Husks
    3. Prunes
    4. Soy milk
    5. Lettuce


    btw the last list kinda failed seeing as I now have a fucking SPOT on my LIP which makes my things I love about myself list down to four which SUCKS.
    :(

    I love these listy things. I LOVE LISTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. List One:
    1 Alcohol
    2 Cornish Ice Cream
    3 Pasta
    4 Cereal
    5 Chicken Nuggets

    List two:
    1 Water/Green Tea
    2 Diet Coke
    3 Soup
    4 Lettuce
    5 Celery

    Now I'm hungry :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEW FOLLOWER! hey. :)

    1)
    1. Peanut Butter
    2. Cereal
    3. Pasta
    4. Biscuits
    5. Chocolate

    2)
    1. Tea
    2. Apple cider vinegar
    3. Raspberries
    4. Coffee
    5. Redskins (sounds weird, but it takes me forever to eat one and I end up getting heaps of energy of the sugar)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're totally just whoring for comments, sistah. I see what you did there :p I love you anyway XD

    1)PAVLOVA
    2)PRINGLES
    3)CHOCOLATE
    4)ICE CREAM
    5)ANYTHING from a BAKERY

    1)Apples
    2)Tofu
    3)Baked beans
    4)Broccoli/Cauliflower
    5)Diet coke >.<

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete