Sunday 6 June 2010

Ow. [36]


Hello All :)
.
Okay Today.. I facking hurt.
This week, disaster for losing weight. -.-
I have to start week two again but hey, I dont mind.
.
This wekk was great for spending some good time with my bootiful Skei. Today I thought I'd finally show you a picture of us! You know, Make it easier for you to picture us and whatnot!
.
I dont think I can take 7 more weeks of school. I'll probably shoot myself. I have a German Speaking Exam on the 9th [My fucking annaversary... 9 moths :)] English homework for Thursday and Sort out a folder for Friday at my Diploma >.<>
.
Skei started a Blog on here too... If you want, Check it out 'The Life Of Skeii'
thelifeofskei.blogspot.com
Bless Him :3
.
I do love him. I made him cry 3 days in a row! Bless. Yeah I wont go on... I might cry myself.
.
Skeii.... I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!
.
End.
haha :)
Urhm. Well tbh I dont have alot to say!
.
Much Love to all Who read this XD
.
Honestly.
I love you
x

No comments:

Post a Comment