Thursday 24 June 2010

Warning. Bad Language In Selected Post. [47]

I hate school. Clicheeeeee.
But really. I hate school. It makes me feel like an idiot even though I'm sure I have a reasonably good IQ.
.
Bad day. Very bad day.
God I have such drastic mood swings don't I?
*Sighhh* Well remember I said I have a Science exam today?
Yeah well, I'm supposed to be doing the higher papers.
But once again, they put me in foundation (the 'Not-so-smart' paper).
I had a fit. Again.
I really need to control these frickin' emotions.
I wouldn't mind if I went all out angry and shouted at every fucker who walks past, but I cry. I end up crying. Whats wrong with me?!
I had to walk about in front of basically my whole year coz I had no idea where my paper was. So I marched up to Mr. StupidPeadoFucker and asked if I was put of the fucking foundation again. He said Yes. Twat. So I calmly explained 'But I'm supposed to be doing the higher paper' and he just quoted what he said last time. 'Well lets just see how you do in the foundation.'
Cunt.
Scuse the extreme language. I am uberr PISSED!
Anyway.
I basically bit a hole in my lip, holding in my psycho rage. As soon as I left the exam hall I threw a paddy and tossed my calculator across the playground. I retrieved it later btw.
I spoke to one of my dumb-ass science teachers and he didn't answer my question of 'why did you put me in foundation when all my mock exams have been HIGHER?!' and I started crying.
He tolds me not to worry I could take it again if my marks are high enough.
But. That's not the point.
The point is you and Ms. Fucking Priss cant make your minds up about weather I'm smart or just as stupid as the fucking rest of my class! And tbqh. I DON'T WANT TO TAKE THEM AGAIN.
I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO TAKE THEM AGAIN YOU TWATS!
WHY COULDN'T I TAKE THE HIGHER EXAM??
YOU HAD FUCKING LOADS OF SPARE HIGHER PAPERS!
I WAS HUMILIATED IN FRONT OF MY WHOLE YEAR(including Kitty who was blaitz taking the higher paper. Fuck.Ing.Shoot.Me.)
AND YOU COULDN'T JUST PASS ME ANOTHER PAPER?
WTF
*Mental punch to the faceeee*
*Mental head butt!!*
*and an array of mental physical violence*
.
God I'm so tired now.
My mums pissed.
They've done it to me TWICE now.
Cunts.
*face plants keyboard*
*repeatedly.*
.
And reading your comments brightened my day.
Feel appreciated!
I love you guys too!
*face plants keyboard one more time.*
x

P.S a Pleb is basically an astonishingly dim person.
I'm obviously one of them.

2 comments:

  1. No worries!!! You're going to be okay :-) They're get their shit together, and if they don't, I'm sure your mom complaining with fix it. The important thing is that YOU know how smart you are!!!

    Stay strong and beautiful (even while dealing with political bullshit...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I had the same problem in physics. I was like tough I'm doing higher, if you don't let me I'm telling the head. Of course I'm not quite that much of a twat to do that but they let me do higher and I got an A, so i was like sitck that where the sun don't shine. It gets worse in year 11, just hang in there it will fly by! ♥

    ReplyDelete