Wednesday 23 June 2010

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL [46]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Hulloo :3
Today was pretty AWSOMEO XD
Yeah I'm hyper at... 9:38pm
I've had about 3-4 coffees, about 20 happy pills and a bottle of coke zero.
PAHA!
Oh God.
I need to calm down.
.
Right. I'm calm.
Okay no I'm not.
AHH GET ON WITH IT KODI!!
>.<
.
Ahem.
Not going to Tai Kwon-do anymore. Frickin' instructoer dude apparently cant do it anymore (bastard).
I have an exam tomorrow too. Science. I'll be fine! I'm good at Science!!
I'm doing well on the exercise everyday front. Btw I have to try hard from the beginning or I just dont do it!
OHOHOH THAT WAS IT!
God I'm like a bloody fish today!
o.o
But yes, Thank you everyone who congradulated me on my ONE STONE WEIGHTLOSS!
:D Made my day even better!
Seriously, I'm enjoying the attention! ^-^
Little sketty attention seeker...
.
I space out too much. And organize EVERYTHING out of place.
Is it weird that I actually stopped my friend working in the middle of a lesson to straighten out her papers? Yes? Oh. Psssh...
OMG I've been drawing! I might have to take pictures of my drawings and upload them onto here, see what you think. Sound good, or am I being a pleb?
.
Yeah, deffinetly a pleb.
.
Guess what my good news is atm?
I only have.. Oh crap *counts* Oh about 4 weeks left of year 10!
*runs around screaming and runs some more after realising if she stops she'll never get up until she has to get dressed for bed*
Oh do be serious Kodi, You didnt get off your fat arse!
No. I didnt. :D
.
Rambling much? XD
Little bit.
OMG I'm answering my own questions!
Whats wrong with me! Oh yeah. My brain dropped out this morning. It went on holiday. To Ibiza. No, just kidding. I sold it on ebay!
On that note...
Probably best I leave, right?
yeah.
I DID IT AGAIN >.<
I love youuu <3
x

3 comments:

  1. Oh my giddy God's Pajama's! I AM DOING A SCIENCE GCSE TOMORROW TOOOOOOOOOOO. Wow. Small world. :L

    Physics (N) + I'm well excited to be in year 11 ^.^ Aah... I'm so saaaaad.

    Well done on your lost stone :P

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's a Pleb???

    And good luck on your exam!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I love you

    xoxo
    vanilla finnegan

    ReplyDelete