Sunday 9 May 2010

Sundayy... [20]


Sunday..
Riight..
.
Well I've done my exercises for the morning.
20 Push-ups
30 Sit-ups
20 Bicycal Sit-ups
10 Leg lifts [Each side, Lying down]
10 Leg lifts [each side, Standing up]
.
Haven't gone for a run because it looks aweful outside. and I've now got a pair of jeans on [Which I am scared if I take them off, then I might not be able to get them back on..] YES! I MANAGED TO PUT ON AND DO UP A PAIR OF SIZE 10 JEANS!! AHAHAAA RESULT!! I finished cleaning my room too so that should have burnt an extra few calories. Had my vitimins and 'happy pills'. I think they are just making me emotionally numb. Its weird. I cant feel anything emotional right now, not even depression about my dog dieing. I am convinced there is something wrong with me. I haven't heard much from Ana, Syke and G the last couple of days... I think this numbness is suffocating them.
.
I've come up with my own bracelet code to do with my weight.
.
Weight and shagband code [Coz I have lots of shagbands]
147 lbs + Orange
140-146 lbs Pink
133-139 lbs Green
126-132 lbs Blue
119-125 lbs Purple
112-118 lbs Black
.
Obviously at the moment I'm wearing Orange. I have to lose... *Calculates* around 5.5 lbs or 6.5 lbs depending. But thats not too much. I went on a website which told me how long it would take me to get to my goal weight with a spesific calorie deficite. And I can get to 145 lbs in 18 days with a daily calorie deficite of 1000. And to 140 lbs in 1 month 5 days with the same calorie deficite. So all looks good, just need to stay positive!
.
Right this one was shorter than usual, since it's just about midday. So I might post later, tell you guys how everything went. Oh, and I'm going to eat 4 bite size pieces of celery to get used to it, coz I read it burns like 40 odd calories? So yesss...
.
Well must be off!
Think BEAUTIFUL!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment