Friday 28 May 2010

I Thoight I'd Give You All Some Thinspo (L) [32]


For All You Emo Lovers ;P And I just tought she looked cool haha!
For You Coupled Up Peoplee and Those Whos Finance Is Teh Fridge XD

Twiggyy
Emma Watson and Maxxie from Skins
[I dont know his name, Sorry.]
Cassiee from skins (L)
And Effy From Skins
Some Songs Maybe?
Addicted - Kelly Clarkson
Beautiful - Bathany Dillon
Beauty From Pain- Superchick
Big Isn't Beautiful - King Adora
Bleed Like Me - Garbage
Blow Away - Staind
Breathe Again - Too Sorry For Apologies
Breathe Me - Sia
Bulimic - The Used
Cars and Calories - Saves The Day
Courage - Superchick
Crawling - Linkin Park
Daddy's Girl - KJ 52
Disturbia - Rihanna
I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
I'm So Sick - FlyLeaf
Katie - Missy Higgens
Lucy At The Gym - Jill Sobule
Never Good Enough - Rachel Ferguson
Numbers - Pompeii
Over and Over - Three Days Grace
Pain - Three Days Grace
Perfect - FlyLeaf
Raining Again - Staind
She's Falling Apart - Lisa Loeb
Skin and Bones - FooFighters
Skinny - Filter
Someone I Once Knew - Dead Celebrity Status
Sugar Cane - Missy Higgens
Curse OF Curves - Cute Is What We Aim For
Theres A Class For That - Cute Is What We Aim For
[I Got These Off Of The Blog 'Letters From Ana' I hope Thats Okay?]
Think Thin Girls
Stay Strong
x

No comments:

Post a Comment