Friday 25 November 2011

Update for last Wednesday

I did do this, I just haven't had the time to update it on here.
so here are the scores...

Weight: 164.4 lbs
Underbust (right by the underwire of bra) : 34”
Fat roll under under bust (or ribs, whichever) : 35”
‘waist’ : 33.25”
‘hips’ : 39.25”
weird hip/bum/thigh thing : 39.5”
fattest part of one thigh : 22.75”


This is pretty sick in a week! I'm gonna eat even healthier coz I think I might have slipped up a little and I'm stressed that I might have gained. I'm gonna weigh myself tomorrow morning. I'm still on my diet pills and I guess I'm walking a lot and moving a lot. Especially in Performing arts BTEC, coz my character is enthusiastic and I actually jog in. AND our Mask piece is based around an aerobics class and we've done bits of routines. That kill me when I'm dressed in my everyday clothes. 


Fingers crossed. 
x




No comments:

Post a Comment