Tuesday 15 November 2011

It's time I Get Motivated.

168.4

168.4
168.4
168.4
168.4
168.4
168.4
168.4
Fuck my life. I did the calculations months ago that if I managed a 2000 deficit for 6 weeks, I can get down to 146lbs by the 21st if I start tomorrow. So I'll have to decide on one thing to eat everyday. Probably fruit (a banana would be best to help with energy). 
I know I weighed myself at the end of my day which can amount up to 5 lbs extra weight, but I'm going to see it as it is now. So I might actually get my arse moving! I'm desperate to get my 3rd lobe piercings done but it's one of my goal rewards. So I'll have to work hard to get down to 147 lbs if I want them done. i've managed to gain about 8 lbs in a month. LESS than a month. How do I manage that, seriously? 

Tomorrow my mission begins. 2000 forever. 

I've been in such a shitty mood that I've been eating out of boredom and depression. I've been googling treatments to try to solve that pattern of eating and I'm trying out hypnosis videos on youtube (hey, it doesn't hurt to try... unless some tosser makes a joke one and then the girl from the ring pops up whilst you watch it in the middle of the night.) and I'm keeping my eyes open for cheap dance classes. But I'm going to change my eating patterns to not eating out of depression. I'd rather be a starver than a binger for emotions any day. 


So I'm off to go watch some lovely, calming hypnosis videos. 
Let's hope they work. 


'I'm sexy and I know it' - LMFAO

No comments:

Post a Comment