Friday 18 November 2011

I'm Eating like A Normal person!!


Yesterday I ate like a normal person. Sort of. 


I didn't eat until I got home, which was possibly... 3pm ish?
I went to town after college so I did plenty of walking looking for this stupid secret santa present. 
When I got home I had a packet of mini rice cakes (sour cream and onion, 94cals) then 3 plain rice cakes (29cal per rice cake) then I dozed off watching a film. Had dinner (pasta with vegetables and philidelphia for source.) and a little packet of mini chedders when I woke up. AND I actually ate a slice of chocolate fudge cake! :O 


And well, guess what.
I weighed myself this morning...
I've lost! 
166.4!
WHEYHEY!


Today though, so far..Plus today I had a small (for me, so probably what normal people have) bowl of cereal when I woke up. Crunchy nut with chocolate bits. I could be healthier but I’m proud of how I’m doing at the moment. Then I got home around 2.30pm had 2 peanut butter and jam sandwiches and 2 pieces of toast with honey, and a lot of skimmed milk.


I’m not planning on eating until at least dinner. And no pudding today!




I'm hoping not to eat tomorrow because I'm uber busy and I might be going to a bonfire with Zane :)
But I'm testing out this 21 days thing. I'm going to try to eat 'normally' or less for 21 days then after that will be restricting for 21 days. It's all to change habits because I need to break some really bad ones. 


But that's about it today.
Tatty bye ;)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment