Wednesday 16 November 2011

21 Days.

It takes 21 days to break a habit.
21 days I need to stop binging.
21 days I need to restrict and fast.
21 days until this gets easier.

Today didn't go as planned. I fasted until around 5pm. Got home from college, was going to stop at the one packet of rice cakes (94cals) but carried on with some full sized cheese rice cakes (38 per rice cake). Then I had a few glasses of milk, followed by dinner of pasta and philidelphia cheese and veggies. Then 3 packets of 2 fox's biscuits. then 3 pieces of cake. More milk.

Tomorrow I will succeed and not sit in the living room. I think thats where I'm going wrong. The living room is more tempting than my bed room with a T.V, Laptop, music... etc.


I'm currently going to focus on this for 21 days to see if I can actually break my binging habit and start a new one of, well, not eating.

I can do this.
I want to lose weight.
I'm 100% committed. 
Focus. 
I will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment