Monday 4 October 2010

'The Only Exception'

Tis My Birthday today.
But heres my problem.
.
I told Skei the truth, I got with B.
Now?
He's not sure he loves me, and isn't going to give me the album he was working on for me.
.
Brilliant, right?
.
Well now? Yes, what am I going to do?
Well.
I'm not a good guitarist, I can read tabs but thats about it. I'm going to attempt to learn 'our song' in a week. I shall give up every picture I've ever drawn of us, and two canvuses with my 'art' of our relationship on.
.
You think this will work?
Because I have absolutely no idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz8uvwzHtxk

1 comment:

  1. Idk if it will work, but it's definitely worth a try. You'll never know unless you try, right?

    Happy birthday!!! Hope you're having a good one, even with the issues with Skei. :-*
    xXx

    ReplyDelete