Wednesday 5 January 2011

Let Me Feel The Rain, Drop On My Face, Splash On My Gasses, Soak My Shoes...

Its Been Raining...
.
Not heavily, but its still raining. I don't mind really. As long as I have a hood big enough to shield my head and my glasses then I'm fine. Even though my school shoes have holes in them and get soaked just by walking on mildly wet floor.
.
Yesterday I managed to survive on 16 calories from 2 coffees. Today I've bulked up to 583 through a large pot of soup and half a large pot of yogurt (which I classify as a liquid in my world). I was going to weigh myself this morning but it was freezing. Still is but lucky me has a fire in her room so it feels like I'm on holiday. I think I'm going to bust out my usual exercise programme for daily activity at home. Specially after nearly 600 calories, although they were all reasonable and liquid. I kinda needed to have something more than water and coffee because I felt terrible this morning, like I was going to be sick and when I ate my soup my Gran commented on how its 'good to see me eating' because I went with out yesterday, blamed on the cold. So I feel better and have my Gran off my back for another few more days. Tomorrow is another day on coffee alone, then Friday I'll have the second half of the big tub of yogurt (318) after school.
.
I guess I'll be searching for my work out list in a bit and filling in my little food diary booklet on what I've eaten, how many calories and what exercise. Yeah, I've started that this year, even though I'm useless with that shit.
.
.
I'm in need of motivation. I'm lacking because of my shite sleep.
I wanna sleep but I have things to do.
As usual.
.
"Weeks Since I've Seen Her Eat" - Too Sorry For Apologies - Breathe

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could survive just on coffee, I used too and now i cant anymore maybe when im thinner. good luck with all your projects stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I just have coffee and water all day, I get nauseated, dizzy, and my hands shake really bad. People are always commenting on it. I wish I could just have coffee and be fine, but we all need a little food every day! Great job on choosing responsible foods for your nutrients. I love soup of all kinds!

    ReplyDelete