Thursday 29 July 2010

I have no idea what number this is... [?]


HELLOO
Christ I swear I'm beginning to get a phobia of the internet...
Actually I've been scared of talking to people on here and PT, I've been convinced that you'd judge me altough I know you wont!
.
Anyway.
HEY I'VE GOT AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE MENTAL PLACE... on Tuesday... So yes. Took them long enough, My doctor agreed that I'd need some kind of anti depressant pills! I KNEW THIS WHY'D NO ONE LISTEN. Fucking.. Fucking.. FUCKS.
.
Oh yeah, to Peri and Fat Ballerina, Fannkss :) and Actuallyy... I've never seen that film.. I was ill and my brain was spazzed XD
but I swear I am BACKK!!
.
*sighh* Yeah I felt the need to tell you all that I'm not dead. Yet. And I think the only way I'm going to keep my appetite under control is to only eat one bowel of cereal then nothing but fruit and veg. And I am still waiting for my pedometer to arrive. But until it does I'm gonna have a go at going for a walk everyday considering I'm so lazy and walking is about as much effort I cant currently put in when I'm alone.
.
I swear I keep getting more followers!
Its pretty awesome!
I love you guys :3
x

2 comments:

  1. XD Make sure with your pedometer you don't rock back on chairs and stuff though, because I did it and then mine went mental :L

    Follow my blog if ya liiike :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Bangs head on desk* WHY DO THEY NEVER SODDING LISTEN?!?

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete